January 23, 2011

Big brother complex..

I've just watch Indonesian drama *alias SINETRON*. Hoho... I don't know why i love this drama. Altough some people says that Indonesian drama *alias SINETRON tadi loh* is wasting time. But, one thing why i love this drama. Believe me, i just love this drama, which is talented by Vino G. Bastian ones. Yeah, maybe all you readers know what drama it was. You know? So i didn't need to told you. Hihihi...

I LOVE VINO G. BASTIAN!!
*lebay kumat
:P

Based on the story, which just similar with the other sinetron, is full of anger, love story, and the last FULL OF TEARS. Hahahaha,,, And, suddenly, i want to have a mellow condition (lagi pengen mellow2an gitu,hehe..). At one scene, when Vino ran away from his first wife (which is the female protagonist), and the female is ran to catch up her husband, and finally.... they didn't met. Hohooo.. this is one of the feature from Indonesian drama.... :D. But i don't want to discuss about this section. Because the section which i love is (and suddenly makes me cry), when the brother of the female protagonis, hugs her, in order to appease his sister. And Hiks,,, then i've cried.

Why i've cried?
Hmmm.... i want that female's position. Have a care brother. Whom always help, share his shoulders for me to cry on, hug me when i sad, and i WANT A BROTHER!!!! Huhuhu... And, someday, i want to have a boyfriend which is can be my brother too...

For me, having boyfriend *and maybe husband* is not only about a status. Not only about the person whom always give a love words, compliments, cares. But, i need someone who give me affection like a brother to a sister. In Javanese, it can called NGEMONG.. Hmmm...

Stop, it's enough.
Just on a labil condition.
Hohho...

Nites all.

^melifart^

4 comments:

  1. ckckckckckck.
    the only thing that you should know is this is just too much. a.k.a LEBAY. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @indahfaruk : aaahh,,,really? compared to you i've just nothing darla.. hwkwkwkw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..
    you're so cute. thats why I like you. :))

    ReplyDelete