March 7, 2011

the day #1

Hari ini hanya saya habiskan d kamar apartement...
It just because of tired of both of us (me and my aunt, red)...
Hoho.
I've spent my day with online...online and online. Sometimes i've watched TV, but it just a few minutes. After that, go back in front of the screen and online agaaaiin. Haha...
When my aunt was came from her office, she bring too many stuff. Maklum lah, pulang kerja dy mampir ke supermarket. jadi belanjaannya untuk memenuhi kulkas deh. After that, we do the HOME work. It's really homework. Totally cleaning the home. Ahaha.. And tonite we have sushi for dinner. (O.o) Hihihi,, as soon as possible i remember my lovely friend, Enji. Betapa kapokny dy di ajak makan sushi. Hohohoho...
Hmmm....
Okay. it's over. i've past this day with fullu recharge. Ready to go tomorrow. Find the way to go somewhere. Alone... Uhuuy.. Mbolang time...

:)
melifart

No comments:

Post a Comment