April 18, 2012

Sunday is the mellow day...

Ini hasil racauan saya hari minggu kemaren,,

Sunday, lazy, laying on my bed, and totally mellow..
And,perfectly, it's happen in every Sunday.
Oh God.

Sunday was the complete mellow day.
Time for dating is over by the day before (on Saturday). There's no friend to hang out. And today, it was more complete, while my mom called. There was NOT ONLY my mom was speaking. But, there's 2 my lovely aunty speaking too. How surprise i am. They were on holiday! Hash! How can i not envy them!!

What i feel was more complicated. Hearing the sound of them, my mom, my aunty and his (newly married) husband which is speaking behind her loud, in order to "ngiming2i". And you success oom! Huhu...

Hmmm...

In this loneliness,,the one who always make me stronger is...him... My lovely @alfanitumara. Who always say "sabar". Altough after he says that word, i always cry.. Huft,,how childish i am...


15/04/12
Sent from my Nokia phone << Karena nulisnya di note hape, trus pz dapet wifi bru dikirim ke email dan d posting ke blog. Halah, rempong chint!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment