January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hola...
My first post on 2012 written in this Tuesday, the 3rd day of January..

I write this post and looking my LIFE PLAN i have wrote on my note.
Oh my,,,, my resolution on last year was not completed done. Hmmm... It's just for 40-50% i think..
Whooaaa... it means, i must rearrange my TO-DO-LIST plan.. For this year, and next-next-next year.
There must be adding and cutting (or maybe have a shortcut) for some plans.

Adding a plans to the TO-DO-LIST plan is something like adding a new hopes..
Something to gain, something to reach, while thingking how to realize all of that hopes.
Hihi....
There must be a way if we want to do, right???
So, do you already have your own LIFEPLAN for this 2012?
Cmon, dream it, arrange it, write it, and... GAIN IT!!!!
Fighting.... :)

.melifART.
Life is like a RAINBOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment